Tuesday 20 April 2010

Bursting Bubbles

Today and really and the last couple of weeks have felt like a constant process of bubbles bursting. You know, those lovely but maybe naive beliefs about life and how it works that we grow up believing are true and how life should work and slowly as we grow up (or for some, suddenly and all at once) they burst.

At the moment it seems that all the bubbles have burst. All around me and in my own life people are dealing with the fact that life doesn't work out the way you want it to and often the things you hope and pray for either don't happen or when they do, don't turn out as planned. And I have to say that it makes me sad and it makes me mad. And I wish it was not this way and I wish I had something more positive and profound to say about it. But I don't.

And I hope in hindsight there will be more to it than this and more goodness rather than the sadness and disappointment I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment