Monday 11 October 2004

Well it has been a long time since I last blogged. Too much going on in my head to be able to think any profound thoughts to share with anyone else. Over the last little while I think I have been hitting my quarter life crisis. I have been teaching for almost three years now and the shine has definitely worn off. I am no longer motivated by my teacher training adn trying to the 'best'. I want to do more than be a glorified entertainer adn adminstrator which is what this job feels like a lot of the time. I have had a few experiences recently which have reinvigorated my passion for lliving a radical adn counter cultural life. I don't want to believe that the vision and hope I had for my future while I was at University was only a phase and that I am doomed to disappear into suburban malady. So I want to blog again adn to try and figure out what I can be adn do to make more of an impact and to live a life worth remembering and telling my grandchildren about.

P.S. I actually feel lighter knowing Dick Hubbard is now mayor of Auckland!

No comments:

Post a Comment