Friday 25 June 2004

I thought I didn't take my health for granted but this week has reminded me that it is so easy to do. I have had mysterious symtems with possibly serious ramifications. The most awful possiblities have been crossed off the list but I still don't know hwat is wrong. It never happens like this in E.R. The doctors always solve the mysteries. So I am feeling frustrated and a little worried. I guess there is nothing you can do in a situation like this except sit tight and hope that it will all become clear.

I think modern medicine lulls us into the false belief that we understand the human body. But there is still so much we don't know. It reminds me that God is an amazing Creator and we should contiue to be in awe of his handy work. So this weekend I am aiming to be in oawe of my body and not annoyed with its misbehaviour. Hopefully by next week all will be revealed and it will be another adventure in the past, not the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment